Welcome to the online store selling the products of the company “ORANGEFRESH” V. POTHOS AND CO GP, located in Acharnai, 342 Tatoiou Avenue, postal code 13678 (Tax Identification Number: 099550244, Tax Office: Agion Anargyron, No. G.E.M.I.: 4219501000). These General Terms of Transaction are intended to formulate in a clear and comprehensible manner the terms that govern the company’s relationship with each visitor or customer of the store, in accordance with current legislation for Consumer Protection (Law 2251/1994), e-Commerce (PD 131/2003) and the protection of the individual from the processing of personal data (Law 2472/1997, Law 4624/2019, Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679- “GDPR”), as they apply. Before your tour of the store, please read these terms carefully, and any use or transaction you make through the store implies their full and unconditional acceptance.
- PRODUCTS- ORDERS
Product features and other details (e.g., warranty, identity, instructions, etc.) are available and you can find out by following the instructions by selecting the name of the corresponding product. The prices listed next to each product do not include VAT (24%). These prices refer to the products and quantities that are available in the company’s warehouse, while the store reserves the right to adjust the prices, without notice.
- Submission / Cancellation of order
The submission of an order constitutes a binding offer to purchase the specific products at the price indicated at the time of submission of the order, including VAT. The order is completed upon its acceptance by the Company, by sending a relevant confirmation to the e-mail address, which you stated, when submitting the order. In case you do not receive an order confirmation message, please contact us at email@example.com For the cancellation of an order, total or partial, which has not yet been delivered, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Cancellation can be made until we inform you about the shipment of your order. After this time the order cannot be canceled.
- Order payment
The payment of the order is made either in cash if the receipt of the goods is made from our physical store, or by bank deposit in one of the cooperating banks or by cash on delivery to the courier upon delivery of the order. You can also pick up the products from our physical store (342 Tatoiou Ave., Acharnai), if you declare it when submitting the order, paying in the above ways. Transaction’s worth more than five hundred (500.00) euros is made only by banking means, by deposit in a bank account.
- Sending / delivering an order
All our products are carefully packaged for their delivery. Orders within Greece are sent with the courier company General Post Office to the address you have indicated when submitting your order. The orders are sent within 3-6 working days from their realization. Deliveries are made daily, except Saturdays, Sundays & holidays. Orders destined for Cyprus are sent with the courier company General Post to the address you have indicated when submitting your order. The orders are sent within 7-12 working days from their realization. Deliveries are made daily, except Saturdays, Sundays & holidays. Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an email.
The cost of shipping is
- A) For orders within Greece the cost is adjusted based on the total volumetric and the area of shipment of the goods and you are informed before the completion of the order.
- B) For orders outside Greece the cost is adjusted based on the total volumetric and the area of shipment of the goods and you are informed before the completion of the order.
- C) Once you have declared receipt from the store, the products will be delivered, free of charge, within 1-3 working days. Upon receipt of the products, you will need to present your police ID and e-mail to receive the order. We note that the shipping time of the products is indicative, to the extent that it depends on the availability of the products and in reasons of force majeure. In which case, we will inform you about the delivery time, to tell us if you wish, under the new conditions, the completion of your order.
- Withdrawal – Return of products
- Right of Withdrawal (except defective) If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return the product in its original packaging within 14 calendar days of receipt.
To exercise this right, you must follow the following steps:
- a) Fill in the attached return form.
- b) Place the return form together with the product in a secure package, as a necessary condition is that the returned product is in the condition in which you received it, it has not been damaged or damaged.
- c) Send a message to the email address email@example.com, with your name, order number and the date you received the product, explicitly stating that you withdraw from the transaction and return the product. Once the product inspection is completed (within 3-5 working days), we will send you an informative email. After sending the above message and if the product has not been damaged or damaged, we will refund your money within 5-10 working days.
Automatic professional juicers are non-refundable, as well as spare parts, which are not available in our warehouses and are specially ordered, at the customer’s request. For the return of the products, you can use a courier company, at your own cost or deliver them yourself or a person authorized by you to the store of our company (342 Tatoiou Avenue, Acharnai, postal code.: 13678). We point out that the returned products are under your responsibility and risk until they are received by our company. You must deliver the product to the above address, without undue delay and within 14 calendar days from the day you told us you are withdrawing from the sale.
- Return of defective product
Our products are of excellent quality and meet all European standards. In case of a product that is defective or does not correspond to the product you have ordered,
- a) Fill in the attached return form (in as much detail as possible),
- b) Place the return form together with the product you wish to return in secure packaging,
- c) Send an email via e-mail, with your name, order number and date of receipt of the product, to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- d) Deliver the product to the courier company General Post Office, to be returned to our company (342 Tatoiou Avenue, Acharnai, postal code.: 13678). In this case, you will not be charged for shipping costs. Once the product inspection is completed (within 3-5 working days), we will send you an informative email. After sending the above message, and if the product has not been damaged or damaged, we will refund your money within 5-10 working days.
- Refund procedure
The refund will be made with the same payment method you used to pay for your order.
- Product replacement
If you want to replace the product and not a refund, you can request it either via email to email@example.com or by phone 210 – 5063167 Customer Service Department of the online store. In this case, you must state with which product you wish the replacement to be made.
- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Except for expressly stated exceptions (copyrights of third parties, affiliates and operators), all content on the Website, including images, graphics, photographs, drawings, texts, overall appearance, services and products and in general all archives of the Store are intellectual property, industrial designs, insignia, signs, symbols, signs and registered trademarks and service marks of the company, its affiliated companies and companies and its suppliers and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek and European law, as well as international conventions. Any copying, reproduction, and retransmission of the material without the prior written permission of the company is prohibited. Its appearance on the website should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of a license or right or consent to their use.
- RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PARTIES
As a visitor / customer, by accepting these GTC and browsing the store, you responsibly declare that you are legally competent to enter this contract, as well as to use the store under the terms and conditions mentioned here. You also agree and agree that you are financially responsible for each use of the Store as well as for its use by others – including persons residing with you and thus agree to supervise any use of the Store by minors using your account or your name. You are obliged to make proper use of the services of the store and to avoid any action that is against the law and good manners, violates the rights of the company, disrupts the smooth operation of the store, defames, and insults the company. The company is responsible for the actual defects and the lack of agreed properties of the products, according to articles 534 et seq. Of the Civil Code, only for deceit or gross negligence and only for positive damage and this liability cannot exceed the value of the goods sold. products. The company in no way guarantees the uninterrupted operation of the store without errors and does not bear any responsibility from the difficulties or the interruption of access to the store for technical reasons and in general from problems that affect or suspend or interrupt its operation.
- We collect personal data in cases where:
- a) Order our products
- b) Subscribe to our newsletter
- c) Participate in competitions or lotteries conducted by our company and draws
- d) Register on the website via your internet or mobile or provide personal information to the store via your membership card
- e) Do you want to receive personalized updates, such as targeted ads, and
- f) Contact us to find out about one of our products or its maintenance or customer service or to report a problem with the site, the product or anything else.
We collect with your consent personal data, which you provide to us, during the use of the relevant services and functions. This information may include name, patronymic, surname, occupation, sex, date of birth, e-mail address, telephone number, postal address, financial details (debit and credit card details), TIN, shipping address, receipt or invoice and any other relevant information. This data is updated and will be combined with data that may be kept in our physical stores, to ensure that your personal information remains accurate and up to date. We reserve, in any case, the right to process personal data without your prior consent, within the provisions of current legislation. The processing is carried out through computers and forms and always involves the implementation of the required protection and security measures.
- The company may use the above personal data for the following purposes:
- a) For the verification of your identity, the possibility of communication, the issuance of tax documents and the general fulfillment and monitoring of the obligations arising from the agreements between us, the processing and completion of your orders and payments,
- b) To prevent, detect and investigate fraud, security breaches, legal breaches, and any other misuse of the site, and to enforce these terms,
- c) To remind you of products that you have placed in the shopping cart, but did not proceed with their payment,
- d) For communication, on issues you have raised,
- e) For the internal operations of our company, including data analysis, control, research, statistical purposes, and troubleshooting,
- f) To provide information about other products and services that we offer and are like what you have already bought or asked, for suggestions for other products and services that may be of interest to you, to send relevant newsletters, to create automated messages and profiles to identify what information and ads you might be interested in,
- g) In any case required by current legislation.
In the above cases c and f your prior consent is required. Where your consent is required, it can be revoked at any time.
- Personal data shall be accessed, in principle, only by authorized employees of the company, who process the data in the performance of their duties while taking all necessary measures for their protection, both electronically and in terms of their physical protection. The company uses advanced security technologies and procedures to protect data to prevent loss and illegal or irregular or unauthorized use. The file cannot be accessed by third parties, except in exceptional cases explicitly provided by the current legislation. Third parties to whom your personal information is transmitted (e.g., developers, partners of the company, etc.) are entitled to use the data for specific purposes only. We maintain a list of third parties, which may be disclosed to you upon request.
- We retain personal data for the necessary period, in accordance with the law, to provide you with the necessary services or for as long as necessary for support, information and analysis. Even if you request that we delete your data, we may retain it in a form that will not identify you. If necessary or required to meet legal or regulatory requirements, such as dispute resolution, fraud and abuse prevention, or the application of these terms, we may retain your data, even after you have closed your account or no longer need to provide services us. If you have not agreed that we can use your information for promotions, we will keep it for 6 years from the time you made your purchase. If you wish to stop processing your personal data in a certain way or to delete it altogether, if it is required for the ease of use of the website or for the ability to provide you with services (such as managing your online account), you may not use the site or service as before.
- We inform you that you have the right to access, correct, delete, restrict, oppose processing, data portability, file a complaint with the supervisory authority, in accordance with Articles 15-22 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Responsible for processing is the company with the name V. POTHOS AND CO GP, located in Acharnai, Tatoiou Avenue no. 342. To exercise your rights, you can contact us in writing, by letter to the postal address 342 Tatoiou Avenue, Acharnai or by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. The Supervisory Authority is the Personal Data Protection Authority (Kifissias 1-3, Athens).
- Listed search words
- Frequency of page visits
- Use of the functions of the website User data collected in this way is converted through technical precautionary measures into data for which pseudonyms have been used.This will no longer be able to match the data to the Website you are visiting.The data is not stored together with other personal data of the user.
- Description and size of data processing (shopping cart function).
- Some cookies remain permanently on your computer and allow us to recognize your computer again on your next visit (permanent cookies). Our partners are prohibited from collecting, processing, or using personal data through our website with the help of cookies. Most browsers accept cookies by default. In the security settings you can accept or forbid individual temporary and stored cookies. If you disable cookies, certain features are no longer available on our site under certain conditions and some sites may not display properly. To use our product basket, temporary cookies must be allowed! The data stored in our cookies are not linked to your personal data (name, address, etc.). Without your explicit consent we will not associate the data stored in our cookies with your personal data (name, address, etc.).
- Data collection using Google – Analytics Our site uses Google – Analytics, an internet analytics service, Google Inc. Google – Analytics uses so-called “cookies”. At the same time, these are text files that are stored on your computer and that allow you to analyze the use of the site. For example, information about the operating system, browser, IP address, pages you have previously visited (Referrer – URL) and date and time of your visit to our site are considered. The information generated by this text file using our website is transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. Google will use this information to evaluate your use of our site by you, to generate site activity reports for site administrators, and to provide further services related to your use of the site and the internet. If this is required by law or if this data is processed by third parties at the behest of Google, Google will pass this information on to these third parties as well. This use is made anonymously or under pseudonyms. More information can be found directly on Google Click here.
- The legal basis for the processing of personal data using cookies is Article 6 (1) (f) of the GCC.
- Purpose of data processing the use of analysis cookies is made to improve the quality of our website and its contents. Through the analysis of cookies, we learn how the website is used and thus we can continuously improve our offer. Our legitimate interest in the processing of personal data in accordance with Article 6 (1) (f) of the GCC is also due to these purposes.
- ADVERTISING MESSAGES
The store provides the opportunity to its visitors or customers to choose, if they wish, to be informed about the new products of the company as well as about any other offers and services, by sending advertising – informational messages to the e-mail or telephone address or telephone who have stated. The store in no case will abuse the above service. The visitors or customers, always have the possibility to interrupt this service by sending a relevant request to the email address email@example.com.
- COMMUNICATION WITH THE COMPANY
The visitors or customers of the store can contact the company by phone at 210 – 5063167 and in writing either by sending a letter to the postal address at 342 Tatoiou Avenue, Acharnai, postal code: 13678 or by e-mail to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- APPLICABLE LAW, OTHER TERMS
The company reserves the right to modify in writing these terms, without notice, which will take effect from the date of posting in the store. Failure to exercise any right of the Company cannot be interpreted as its resignation from it. Any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to law, automatically ceases to apply, without, in any case, affecting the validity of the other terms. Your navigation, use and transaction with the store is governed by Greek law. For any dispute that arises during the navigation, use and transaction with the store or on this occasion, the Courts of the city of Athens become competent.